Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well into my 38th week!


Hi everyone, and welcome to my new blog!

I just wanted to update everyone on how I'm doing...

I've been growing inside mommy's belly now for over 38 weeks and I'm a little concerned that I'm running out of room... Mommy says that I have to be careful because when I'm moving around it feels like I might break one of her ribs!!

The doctors (and daddy) say that I'm ready to come out now, so mommy started eating lots of pineapple, and drinking loose leaf raspberry tea because it's supposed to help me come out of her belly, but I really like it in here!

Daddy and I started playing a new game this week! He found one of my little feet and he gives it a little push... Then he puts his hand there and I give his hand a little kick! Daddy and I love it, but I don't think Mommy likes it too much.

We went for a tour of the Milton hospital last week and it sure is small, but everyone there was really really nice. Who knows when we'll go there next?!
Thats all for now! Can't wait to meet you all!!
Emmie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to leave a comment but I can't!

Anonymous said...

OOOPPPSSSS, it seems I just did.....Pop-pop.

Anonymous said...

OK, now I will leave a nice comment, cause I now know how to, high tech ya know. I hope everyone thinks Emmie is a beautiful a her Mom and Dad certainly do, cause she IS!!!!! She is also good at blogging as you can tell from her site. Good work Emmie. All the people at the Royal Bank bought your Pop-pop a new book and a picture frame, to put a picture of you into it. I have done so allready and will prouldy put it on my desk Emmie. The next time I come to visit you I will bring my new book down so we can read it together. It is call "Just Grandpa and Me" and it looks real good Emmie. It's got Pictures in it! Anyways see you soon Emmie.