Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dance party at our house - July 2009

Hi Everyone;

We had a great week with lots to do and a couple of parties to attend. I think Mommy is having lots of fun dressing me up in my many dresses. Plus now that my hair is getting longer, she loves to do my hair. I am tolerant to a certain extent, but I really don't care for the amount of time it takes to get my hair done, oh boy....Mommy has been testing out some different updo's in my hair, take a look at the pics below to see a few.







We had a birthday party for one of daddy's colleagues Thomas. For my birthday he bought me this cute tutu, so figured it was the perfect thing to wear. I just love it, pink and pretty!
What is the best accessory to wear to a party with a bunch of doctors, a stethoscope of course.

On Saturday morning mommy and I had some girl bonding time. We went swimming in the pool, then sat outside listening to music and enjoying the beautiful weather! I was having a great time dancing and trying on mommy's shoes, I just love shoes...hmmm I wonder where I get that from.


Check out the new gate that daddy made for the top of our stairs on the deck. Both mommy and daddy feel better about me being out there, not sure what they were so worried about?


I just love my dogs, they are awesome!






On Sunday night we had a dance party in our house, mommy, daddy and I. It was so much fun, we had a blast! Check out the videos below, one of me dancing and one of me doing my spins.

Love y'all

Emmie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely priceless!
Thanks for sharing the dance moves and spins.
Can't wait to see you when you come back to Canada!
Love, Grandma & Pop-Pop