Sunday, May 10, 2009

Congrats to Tata Kristina & Happy Mother's Day!

Last weekend my Daddy's sister Kristina got married! It was a really nice day and a wonderful wedding. They asked me to be the flower girl and I according to everyone I did a very good job, and I made everyone laugh! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see the pictures that the photographer got.... It was great to see my Daddy too, it had been 3 whole weeks, much too long!









What do you think of my dress, wasn't it pretty! I love it!!! Thanks to Gigi for buying it for me...


For the dinner I had a wardrobe change, into something a little more comfy that would allow me to be able to run all over Uncle Chris's parents house! They hosted a really nice dinner at their house, it was lots of fun.


My favorite part of the night was when I got to help Tata and Uncle Chris open their presents!

Well on second thought, maybe my favorite was when I got to eat chocolate for dessert, it was really yummy!

The next morning I had lots of fun playing in our hotel room, in the bath and then watching my favorite cartoons...




Now isn't Mother's Day an amazing time to celebrate all the wonderful mom's that everyone has. We had a really nice day! First we had a telephone call with Daddy over the internet and he made mommy the nicest slideshow with pics of me since I was in her tummy, I think she almost cried! Then he took some really nice pics of Mommy's garden at home, her flowers look great.
Mommy opened her gift from me and I think she really liked it. I got her another new charm for her braclet and a new pair of pyjama's, thanks to Gigi for helping me pick them out!
Then we went for brunch with Gigi and Uncle Ryan and I got to get all dressed up again, I loved it! Plus we ate tons of really good food!







After brunch we drove upto Victoria Harbour to visit my Grandmere and Great Grandpa Ben. It was so nice to see them and see that Grandmere is doing much better since her back surgery, she is walking really well! I told her that I could have used her walker this past week when I sprained my ankle, that is right, I sprained my ankle on Tuesday night. 15 months old and I was hobbling everywhere, people kept laughing whenever Mommy and Gigi took me places!!! Don't worry though, I am all better now.
I found one of Great Grandpa Ben's hats laying around and decided to wear it around the house, what do you think, doesn't it suit me!!!


Well, I am exhausted, it was a busy weekend and I have to get some shut eye!
Love you all,

Emmie

No comments: