Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!

Hi Everyone;

It was a special day today, Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary. Although, I have been told that they have been together forever, 13 years in fact! Daddy sent Mommy a beautiful bouquet of flowers, they are gorgeous and smell really nice. Gigi helped me pick out a new charm for Mommy's bracelet, it has "Love Doves" on it. Mommy gave me a big kiss and hug, I think she liked it!






It really is amazing how time flies. Mommy and I have been back in Canada for 3 months already, seems hard to believe. Last weekend we celebrated with my cousin Tricia at her baby shower! It was a very pretty shower and she got tons of really nice gifts, an entire truck load. I kept trying to take some of the baby toys, but she always seemed to catch me! I got to hang out and play with my cousins Allie and Erik, it was so much fun. We chased eachother around the hall, we played with my wagon and helped Tricia open her gifts. Erik and I also figured out another game that was lots of fun, walking through our Grandma's legs, it was hilarious...









I have a new show that I really like to watch at night before I go to bed, called "In the Night Garden", with Iggle Piggle and Upsy Daisy, they are so cute.



Well, that is all for now. Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather, I know I sure am!

Love you,

Emmie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see new pictures of you Emmie! Please say "Happy Anniversary" to your Mom and Dad for us. Hope to see you this weekend at Kristina's wedding! Talk you you soon...

PopPop

Unknown said...

Heh you Hollinger's! Taking a quick peak at the blog and admit I miss you all - esp. the wee ones. Everyone is great up north in Sudbury, the ice is off the lake and Don had his cateract operation this morning. Now he will be able to see how beautiful his wife really is......harharhar.
Happy Anniversary you two!