Sunday, June 7, 2009

Playing with Family and Friends!

Hi Everyone;

I have once again been on the run. I love getting to play with my friends and my many cousins. Last Sunday Mommy and I met up with Cassie and her mom at the playground. We went up and down the slide, over and over again, I couldn't get enough. Cassie and I would have races down two slides that were side by side, it was so much fun!

Thanks to Cassie for lending me a pair of her jeans, it ended up being much colder out than Mommy and I realized!










This past weekend we went up to my cousins Robin and Roy's cottage in Collingwood. They have tons and tons of toys both inside and out. Plus they have 4 kids, all cousins of mine, from oldest to youngest is Andrew, Rachael, Allie and Rebecca. Plus my cousin Erik and his Mommy were at their family cottage down the street. We all got together on Saturday afternoon and played outside. Erik and I had lots of fun jumping on the trampoline, but Mommy forgot to take pics! It was so much fun, I had a great time! I played on the swings with Rachael, played make belief with Rebecca, shared nicely with Allie and Andrew was always around to help show me many new things and watch me to make sure I didn't get into trouble!


This is Andrew, he is a big boy!

Here is Rachael, isn't she pretty!


This pic shows how nice it is there, although it is a little deceiving because it was actually quite cold out!

Here is Rebecca and I playing make belief at the make-up vanity!



We had a fire outside after dinner, it was nice and warm but I think all the Mommy's were nervous with us kiddies running around, but we did behave!

Here is Allie and I chilling out by the fire on our very own lawn chairs!

Andrew was helping me find rocks in the sand!



Rebecca and I took a bath together while all the big kids got to go in the hottub, little do they know that Rebecca and I had lots of fun in our own tub!

Check out this video of me in the sand, I am not a huge fan of dirt as you will see!

Well, gotta go to bed, it has been a long day!

Take care and luv you all,

Emmie

No comments: