Monday, June 15, 2009

Suprise trip to Ottawa and a Visit with Friends

Hi Everyone;

I had a really exciting weekend, packed with tons of fun! Daddy came up to Canada and we went to Ottawa and suprised Auntie Carrie and Uncle Brodie. It was Auntie Carrie's graduation party on Saturday, she is all done Teacher's college and is ready to be a Kindergarten teacher. We are so proud of her, I think she will make a great teacher!!!
Since we were staying right near Capitol hill, we had to make a trip to the Parliament buildings, wow were they ever nice. I wasn't a big fan of all the statues, they were kind of scary! But I guess nothing compared to Uncle Brodie's snake. Yes, his snake! When I first saw it, I backed up in the corner and said "No, no, no!" but then Daddy made me feel better and in the end the snake was really nice, I even touched him.


Yes, this is a real snake, a very big one!

They also have 2 cats and I chased them all over their place, CB was not as afraid as Chewy, he let me get a little close to him!










Carrie's party was hosted at Brodie's parents house and they have rock gardens all over their yard, it was so cool! I just kept taking rocks from one place and putting them somewhere new.








At bedtime, I got to wear my pj's outside and drink my milk by the pool, it was very special!





Tonight we had Auntie's Sarah and Amy over for a visit. We had a yummy dinner and enjoyed some playtime outside.



You can see in this picture above that the sandal I have on is a little too big, but it was so nice and sparkly that I just couldn't resist. This is Auntie Amy's sandal and it was so pretty I had to try it on. I just love shoes!!!

Well, I am pooped, time for bed, hope everyone has a great week. We have another busy weekend coming and I need my rest. We are finally moving back home to Tennessee!

1 comment:

Chris Broad said...

Emmie loves moving rocks around, she should come and work in the gravel pit with me :)

Chris Broad