Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back home in Tennessee

Well, look at this, only one week from my last post, just as promised! The first and very exciting thing I want to talk about and show everyone is a picture of my new baby sister or brother! I think most of you already know but our family is growing, I am going to be a BIG SISTER and I can't wait. Mommy has a baby in her tummy and below is the picture the doctor took earlier this week. The baby won't be here for a while, not until, April 2010!


As I mentioned at the end of my last post, we made it back to Tennessee safely and are very happy to be home. When we got back to Tennessee we were greeted by our friends and neighbors, the Battel's, the Green's and the Howell's. Since we were gone, the Battel's acquired 2 little baby ducks, well they bought them at the local fair. The ducks names are Max and Ruby and little miss Ella absolutely loves them! As for me, I am not a huge fan, I keep my distance, the silly little things like to chase me!!!








The september long weekend brought us the kick off to College football season, which is a huge thing down here! All of the Daddy's, including mine, got up super early on Saturday morning and drove to Knoxville to watch the first game. There were 107,000 people at the game, a college game, and Tennessee won big time, 63 to 7. Everybody was dressed in orange, including mommy and I!!! We had a big party that evening after the game once everyone was back. It was lots of fun! Check out the cute cheerleading outfit daddy bought for me. All of us girls were dressed in Tennessee cheerleading outfits!











A few nights ago Daddy and I went out shopping and I came home with my very own tea set. I love it! I have tea party's with all my little animal friends. I make a really good pot of tea!!!

Here are some pics of me in my pj's, watching cartoons and having some tea.









Well that is all for now! Hope everyone has a really nice weekend! We brought a porketta back with us from Sudbury and are introducing all of our friends to it this evening!!!

Love
Emmie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy, Emmie, you are just too cute in your Tennessee cheerleading outfit! Can't wait to come and have tea with you and your stuffed animals!
Love you so much! Grandma & Pop-pop