Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall time in Tennessee

Hi Everyone;

Sorry that once again it has been a few weeks since I posted a blog. I know I say this lots but life has been super busy! Many of you know that my uncle Ryan ended up in the hospital last week and had to have emergency surgery. Luckily it all went really well and he is doing great. Mommy could not stand being so far away so we ended up on a road trip, back to Canada. We were home for 5 days and it was so nice to get to see that Uncle Ryan is okay and also have a visit with lots of people.

Of course Mommy and Daddy were a little distracted and didn't take any pics but thankfully Pop-Pop and cousin Erica got in a few! Here are some pics of Heidi and I playing blocks and the drums together, we had lots of fun. I also got to sit and read some books with Grandma Hollinger.













The weather has been quite nice here in Tennessee, the evenings get cool but the days are still warm. We have been going to the park lots and playing outside with all our neighbors.


Look I found my shadow the other day, I kept trying to step on it but it just wouldn't work, hmmm...!


We found a caterpillar when we were at the park and Daddy put it on my arm, I didn't mind it at first until it started to move and then I wanted it off of me right away.




I have been quite the little chicken lately!!! We saw this statue of a lion at the park and I wouldn't go anywhere near it, Daddy had to coax me into it.


Now look at me, sitting on the lion, it wasn't scary after all!






Every saturday we have a football party to attend in our neighborhood and I think the one Jason and Jess had was one of the best. Jason brought his flat screen TV outside and setup a whole seating area in the driveway and a kids station in the garage, it was so much fun.


Fisher and I got into the cookies after dinner, they were really yummy!
Fisher keeps trying to teach me how to do some "break your neck" type things! Like standing in a wagon and jumping down....

Kara brought their ducks to the party and all of us kids thought it was a great idea, even me, even though I am a little afraid of them. Unfortunately, the ducks are now gone, they let them go in the creek down the street from us!




Check out the outfit that Ella decided to put on during the party....



All the Daddies watching the game and having a great time!


Yesterday Mommy and I went to the park with Fisher, Ella and Molly, it was so much fun. I just kept chasing after Fisher and trying to keep up with him! Jess picked up a pizza and brought it to the park, which made it that much better.









That is all for now, hope everyone enjoys the lovely fall weather!
Love,
Emmie

No comments: