Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope 2010 has been treating you well.

We had a wonderful new year's eve with all of our friends here in Tennessee, lots of food, kids and playtime. Mommy and Daddy even let me stay up till 11pm, then I crashed! I even got a New Year's eve kiss from Fisher...lol!







Kara makes the best cupcakes, I loved them!


Check out my new bath towel that Gigi and Papa bought me, isn't it cute. I put it on after my baths and it is nice and cozy!

Mommy and Daddy got a TV in their room now and I think watching TV in bed is really neat. I even figured out that Ryder makes a good pillow!


We all got dressed up for the Junior's hockey game against the U.S. We went to a local restaurant to watch it because it wasn't on our cable TV. So sad that they didn't win!


A couple of people have sent us pics from the holidays when we were back in Canada that I thought I would post. My cousin Patsy got some cute one's of my ski day up north. She even took a video, it is so cute, check it out at on youtube using the following link;
Thanks Patsy!!!




Also, here is a pic from the night we all went to the movies, it was my very first time to see the Princess and the frog! I wasn't all that interested in sitting for so long to watch a movie but I made it through the first 40 minutes in my seat!!! Here is a pic of Rachael and I sitting at the restaurant reading the menu to see what we want to eat.

When we were home we managed to get in a visit with Tata Kristina and Uncle Chris. We met them for brunch one day, it was nice to get to see them!


Mommy's friend Jenn Chambers passed along some pics from our quick visit with them. Cassie and I played dress up, she got a whole bunch of new dresses!




Well that is all for now! Hope everyone stays warm and cozy in this winter weather.
Love y'all,
Emmie

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday Emmie! Missing you especially today. Your uncle Chris and I love you very very much *mwah*!