Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pictures with Daddy's new Camera

I hope everyone is doing well back home in Canada. We are getting our first feel of cooler weather here in Tennessee but it doesn't seem to be as cold as it is in Canada. As most of you know I am not a fan of the cold, I like it hot but Mommy has been making sure to bundle me up when we head out! Our leaves are starting to change on the trees in our yard, it is very pretty.







We have had a relaxing week, not too much going on but we do have a few things to update. Daddy got a new Digital SLR camera, some fancy dancy camera that takes really nice pictures. Mommy and Daddy have been playing with it all week, taking pictures of me doing everyday stuff.











Daddy got some really neat pics of Ella, Fisher and I bouncing on the trampoline one night! The Battel family had us over for cake to celebrate Mommy's birthday, actually Ella made the cake, of course with a little help from her Mama! The cake was really good, I even got to have a piece.











I am also able to clap now and give five, these were two things Gigi and Uncle Ryan were trying to teach me when we were there visiting and I can finally do it! You will also notice in the video that Mommy and Daddy are now letting me play in the plastic cupboard, it is so much fun. Check out the video below of me clapping.

2 comments:

kara battel said...

that is one beautiful cake- looks like a 2 year old made it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmie: You are one very lucky young lady to have such a nice Mom and Dad! They take you everywhere and always have time to visit everyone! We appreciate it so much! Watch out though... Grama Hollinger is getting on the big bird soon and is comming to see you.... have fun!

Popop