Friday, December 12, 2008

Guess what? I can walk!

That is right, you read it correctly, I am now able to walk. I took my first step today and many more after that. My longest run was 7 or 8 steps in a row and that was at my friends house, Ella and Fisher. It is so exciting, everybody can't believe it. I am just shy of being 10 1/2 months old and just think of the trouble I can get into, now that I can walk.
Mommy and Daddy were both so happy and they kept making me do it over and over again, until I was really tired! They did manage to get a few really good pics and a short video, check it out below.








We also thought we would include a couple more of our Christmas pics that we took last week. Hope you enjoy!






Have a great weekend and we will see you all very soon.


Love,

Emmie







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such concentration, Emmie! Good job! Love you so much. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Love, Gram