Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My 1st American Thanksgiving - Hooray!

Well, I know it has been awhile since we updated the blog we have just been really busy. I am on the go all the time, it is so much fun. I have recently figured out how much fun it is to play in the kitchen drawers that my daddy still hasn't baby proofed!


Daddy has been really happy lately because he just realized we get "Hockey Night in Canada" every Saturday, which means he gets to see his Calgary Flames play. One day he got us both all dressed up to watch the game.






American Thanksgiving was this past weekend and we had a great time. Mommy's best friend Amy and her boyfriend Johnathon came down to celebrate with us. They brought us some Canadian items, chocolates and a really cute Mountie Moose. While they were here we did some shopping on Black Friday and also showed them some tourist spots in East Tennessee.










We also had a wonderful American Thanksgiving dinner with our neighbors the "Battel Family". Our Thanksgiving dinner was very yummy, we had tons of food, including what everyone keeps saying was the best turkey they have ever had. Our neighbor Chris deep fried us a turkey and it was wonderful. I mean I have never had turkey before but I really liked it! I even fed some to Dexter and he loved it.







It was so nice to have a visit with Amy and Jonathon and I think they had a great time as well. I am sure it was a bit of a culture shock, especially for the Irish man Jonny! He made a joke one day that when looking around he pictures "dualing banjos" and go figure on Saturday in Pigeon Forge at the mall their were two guys playing the banjo. Jonathon was lots of fun, I liked listening to his voice and having him entertain me. We sat one night at dinner and shared our my snacks, I think he really liked them.



No comments: