Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family Vacation 2009 - Sunny, hot, Panama

Hi Everyone, we are back from our wonderful family vacation. Mommy and Daddy took me to another exotic location, Panama! It was super hot and sunny every day, I loved it. Plus, we had our very own pool that I could swim in whenever I wanted, it was great.

I was so much fun to get to spend time with all of my many cousins, including Erik and Elsa. I liked to feed Elsa her bottle, and Erik liked to push me around in a stroller, all through the house!

We did tons of really neat things while we were there, we played in the sand at the beach, we swam and jumped in the pool, we saw the Panama Canal, we saw some waterfalls and went walking through the jungle....we tooked tons of pictures.
So on that note, take a look below at just a small glimpse of our awesome family vacation!





Every morning Erik, Elsa and I would walk all through the house with just our diapers on and make tons of noise till everyone got up!





One night at dinner, I lent my stroller to Elsa so she could have a little snooze!



For Gail's birthday they got a Pinata, it was so neat, but Gail was crazy with the stick, she almost knocked out a couple of people....lol!




Elsa and I were having a blast one day, swinging towards eachother, we couldn't stop laughing!


One day Gigi, Mommy and Daddy and I had to make the crazy trip into downtown Panama city so we could get a new passport for me at the Canadian Embassy, that's right a new, turns out my passport expired! The Embassy was located in the World Trade Center, it wasn't quite what we expected but it was neat. That same day we decided to go to the Panama Canal, you can't go to Panama and not see the canal!













Unlce Ryan and I like to be funny together, making noises with our lips!!!








I really liked the waves in the ocean, they would almost tip me right over, so cool!

Uncle Ryan and Daddy thought it was funny to bury my leg in the sand, silly boys!








Yes, that is me trying to drink a Panamanian beer, it was nice and cold but don't worry it wasn't open!




We went for a hike in the jungle one day, it was spectacular!







Now what do you think, am I cute or what! This is Mommy and Daddy's favorite picture of me.




Well, that is all for now. I hope everyone is having a wonderul Easter weekend!

Mommy and I are back in Tennessee with Daddy and the dogs, it is great, I'll update the blog once Easter is all over!

Love y'all,
Emmie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He Emmie, those are pretty good pictures you tricked your mom and dad into taking down in Panama. It looks like a cool place with lots of nice weather. Enjoy your time back in Tennessee....

Pop Pop