Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009 from East Tennessee

Wow, I think I like Easter! I know I love chocolate and those things called "Peeps", they are sweet and chewy.

We had such a wonderful easter, it was so nice to be home and celebrate with all of our friends here in Tennessee. I also loved getting to sleep in my own bed and play with my doggies!


On Saturday we went to an Easter party at Dr.Schetzina's house, she is one of the attendings that works with Daddy. They had a huge Easter egg hunt with all of the kids, this was my first ever egg hunt, once I found one egg I was so excited, I didn't even want to look for more! Some of the kids had baskets that were over flowing with eggs, they were definitely on a mission.


I kept trying to play with the bigger kids but I don't think they wanted me to play baseball with them!



On Easter Sunday we went to church with the Battel family and then had a very yummy dinner at their house.

After dinner we played in the Battel's backyard, they have so many fun things to play with. Oh and guess what, I went up on the slide and down all by myself, I am such a big girl now!
I also got to practice jumping on the trampoline, I can almost do it, I just need to practice a little more!



I have decided that I really like sitting on the "potty", it is so neat, I sat on it while Ella was in the bathroom, I was just hanging out with her, keeping her company.


Here is a picture and video of me on Easter morning, the Easter bunny left me a bunch of hidden eggs in the house, I still can't believe it, eggs just for me!
Well that is all for now, Mommy and I have to fly back to Canada tonight and we have tons to do today so we better get moving!

Take care and hope to see everyone soon,

Emmie

No comments: