Sunday, October 25, 2009

Canadian Thanksgiving and some Fall time Fun!

Hi Everyone, hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! Mommy, Daddy and I spent the whole weekend hanging out and having a fun time, it has been really nice!!!

So what I have been upto...well, for Canadian Thanksgiving we celebrated with a bunch of our American friends by going to a Corn Maze/Pumpkin farm. We bought some pumpkins, we went on a hayride and we went through a Corn Maze (took us about 40 mins to find our way out)! It was so much fun, all of us kids ran around like crazy, I loved it!!! After we were all done we went and had Mexican food for dinner, I guess that is almost the same as Turkey, right???

This is a picture of my hugging the pumpkin we have sitting on our front porch at home!

Fisher is my best friend, we do everything together. We got to sit beside eachother on the hay ride, it was so much fun! Both Ella and Fisher were very helpful in leading me through the corn maze, see the pics below.



Hanging out with the girls!


Here are all the daddy's walking over to the pumpkin patch!

Check out how tall that pumpkin man is, he is gigantic!

At the beginning of the hayride I was a little scared but I got over it quickly.




Mommy babysat Fisher and Ella one morning and we had so much fun playing together. Mommy built us a house out of an old box, she let us colour it and put stickers all over!


Fisher and I sat together on my chair, had a snack and watched a movie!!!

Check out the hairdo that Daddy gave me the other night when I was in the bath, does it suit me?


Our weather has been so weird down here lately, normally it is still fairly warm at this time of year. Last year we were still wearing shorts in october but that is not the case this year. One day it will be freezing and wet and the next it will be sunny and hot, like today! Mommy and Daddy setup a play center on the deck for me and I don't care how cold it is, I love playing outside on it.






This past Saturday I started swimming lessons. Mommy and Daddy brought me, but Daddy was the one who went in the pool with me. I love the water, I splash in it, kick my feet and even blow bubbles!





Well, that is all for now! Next time I blog it will be for Halloween. I can't wait to show you my halloween costume, it is very scary, well not really but sometimes I think it is!!!
Love y'all,
Emmie

No comments: