Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween 2009! Hope everyone had a great halloween. We have been celebrating halloween for three days straight, with trick or treating on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Come Saturday I was a real pro!

I must admit I really like this concept of trick or treating, my favorite part is the lollipops! I was a little Tiger for two of my parties and a doctor for the other one. We had beautiful 25 plus weather on Thursday and Friday but unfortunately on actual halloween is was cold and rainy but we still partied and went door-to-door. Check out the pics of me and my friends from the party at the Green's house on Halloween!



Ava and Sophia were cute little fairies!


Isn't my daddy talented, I am so very proud!!!

Fisher was a pirate!

Daddy was a Canadian hockey player, I was a Tiger and Mommy was a sweet angel!


Molly was a buzzing little bumble bee!
The night before halloween we got together with the Battel's and carved 6 pumpkins and roasted yummy pumpkin seeds in the oven. Kara made them with lawry's seasoning, butter, sea salt and worchestire sauce, they were delicious! I wasn't a big fan of scooping out the seeds, it was slimy but I did like eating them.






We also played in the leaves while we filled up ghost bags for halloween decorations, it was so much fun. Fisher kept dumping the leaves on my head and I didn't care one bit, but that is just because Fisher is my best friend!!!












On Friday we met up with Ellie and her Mommy Heather and went trick or treating downtown Johnson city to all the businesses, there were lots of people and I got lots of candy! It was so hot during the day that I chose to wear my doctor scrubs instead of my tiger outfit. Ellie was also dressed in scrubs that her Grammie made and lots of people kept calling her the doctor and me the nurse, mommy and Heather thought that was pretty funny!!!












On Thursday night we went to the hospital where daddy works and they put on a halloween party in the parking lot, called trunk r'treat! We got candy, there was a BBQ and a bouncy house, it was lots of fun.





Fisher and I looking for something in the garden, not sure what, I was just following his lead!










A few nights ago, Mommy decided to put me in my Toronto Maple Leafs jersey to cheer them on, even though we don't get the game on TV and guess what, Toronto finally won a game, must have been due to me!!!




Love y'all,

Emmie

No comments: