Tuesday, August 5, 2008

6 Months old and having a great time!

Hi Everyone;


Well the past week has been another busy one. We finally got our fence put up in our backyard, so now Dexter and Ryder can run all over the place, I think Mommy and Daddy are more excited about this than they are. Mommy and I have been spending allot of time out back with the dogs, it is lots of fun. We have attached below a video of Dexter and I playing together.




Now that we have a fenced in yard, Daddy decided we should get our very own pool. That's right we have a pool in our backyard and we all love it. I really enjoy the water, Mommy took a video the other night for all of you to see.









I also had my first experience hanging out at the lake. One of Mommy's new friends has a family house out on one of our many lakes here in Johnson City. It was a beautiful day and there were tons of kids everywhere. I didn't go swimming in the lake but I did go swimming in the pool at the lake house! Here are some pictures of Mommy's friend Kara holding me in the pool, along side me is her daughter Ella.



Well that is all for now, I hope you all enjoy the videos and pictures. Mommy and I are on a count down for our next trip home, only 2 weeks and 2 days, we can't wait.

Take care and miss y'all,

Emmie

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hi Emmie!! I hope your purple mouth is helping you feel much better :) It was great meeting you last weekend!

kara battel said...

okay- so putting me in your blog is sweet and all... but in a bathing suit! next time i hang out with you guys-- i will be in a snow suit!