Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time is flying by - I am almost 7 months old

Hi Everyone;

Well our house is starting to be put back together, as of yesterday we now have our kitchen back! Mommy made dinner at home for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks, she made Daddy his favorite, Lasagna. We are moving out for the weekend to our neighbors (Kara and Chris), they have been kind enough to let us stay at their house while the contractors are here putting in the new floors.


Mommy and I were pretty upset that we couldn't come home this past week, Mommy did a lot of crying. Daddy and our neighbors tried to make her feel better by taking her to the fair. We had so much fun at the fair, we got to see a whole bunch of cute little animals, I even got to touch a little duck. I also went on a carousel ride with Daddy, Kara and Fisher and a Firetruck ride with Daddy, Chris and Fisher. It was a really nice evening and I think it got Mommy to take her mind off of things.






Here is a picture of Kara and Chris, our super nice neighbors who you may have noticed we hang out with quite a bit, they have been a big help to Mommy and Daddy, we are so lucky to have such wonderful neighbors.




This past weekend Daddy had a boys weekend at the Nascar races in Bristol with Chris, while Mommy and I had a slumber party with Kara, Ella and Fisher, it was so much fun. Here are some pics of Fisher and I in the bath together, I couldn't stop laughing. Ella and her friend Ally Grace helped to get Fisher and I all washed up! On Saturday we went shopping at Sam's club and Fisher and I sat in the shopping cart together, while Ella actually took a ride in my stroller, she looked really funny.





I really like our house here in Tennessee, not only did Daddy get me my own pool, he also just installed my very own swing. I love swinging, if I stay in the swing long enough it makes me sleepy! Daddy hung the swing under our deck, so even if it is raining I can still go in it. There are some pics below and a video of me in my swing. I also included this funny picture of Dexter who was starring down at me from the top of the deck, he is such a silly doggy!








Since we haven't had a kitchen for the past 2 weeks we have had to eat out for most of our meals and just like a big girl I now sit at the table in one of those wooden high chairs. I love sitting at the table on my own and drinking from my big girl sippy cup. Speaking of being a big girl, mommy has now decided that every day she is going to do my hair and put shoes on my feet. Now how long the bow in my hair and shoes stay on is another story. Today she followed through and I think I looked pretty darn cute.





I got a new toy this week from Gigi's friend Nancy who lives in Mexico. She sent Mommy and Daddy money to buy we a play table, it is so much fun, it plays music and it has a mirror so I can see myself, check out the video of me playing with it. Thanks Nancy!




No comments: