Thursday, February 28, 2008

4 Weeks Old!!!

My how time flies! Can you beleive I'm already 4 weeks old!? I've been keeping very busy! Lots of visitors, shopping and the occasional nap...



I got to meet my Great-Aunt Shirley and Great-Uncle Don before they went on a trip to Panama!


I also got to meet my Great-Auntie Susan and my cousins Megan and Kahla (they are Erica's sisters)!

I'm still working on getting my new teeth... It's not real fun, but I have learned to chew on anything I can get my mouth on!!

We have been having a little fun with my Brother Dexter around the house... He was really confused and tried to chase down this kitty cat that was on TV... Silly Dexter!

Of course daddy and I have been watching lots of hockey... I'm really coming around on those Flames!



Mommy and Daddy say I'm getting really heavy! I'm went for my first chiropractic appointment, have another doctors appointment tomorrow... I got my passport, so I'm ready for Costa Rica!! I made plans to meet one of my Great-Grandmothers on Easter, I can't wait!

Thank you to everyone who has sent me presents, I've gotten so many in the mail and I love them all! Mommy is helping me make some thank you cards that I'll send out soon.

Well, I gotta go, I'm getting hungry again!

Bye for now,

Emmie



No comments: