Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lots going on now!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I really underestimated how busy life gets when you are over 2 weeks old!

Mommy and Daddy have been bundling me up and taking me out in this winter weather and we have been having a blast!!



















But don't worry, when I get back inside I go straight to the warmest place in the house and get cozy with the warmest person!!

















I got to go back to the Square One Mall again (my favourite place in the world)! Mommy and GiGi went a little crazy and I got tons of new outfits! We got so tired that we put all my bags of new clothes on my stroller and went to my first restaurant! When we got home, Mommy laid out all the outfits from my shopping spree with me in my crib... Aren't I lucky!!?

Daddy says he is going to convert the spare bedroom into a walk-in closet for me!!
Mommy says I better get used to sarcasm if I listen to Daddy!






































I had my first Valentines Day! I got lots of Valentines Day cards! (my first piece of real mail was from Sarah!) I had 2 great valentines day outfits (good thing, cause I tend to need more than one outfit a day - when I get bored of one outfit I just make a mess). Mommy's milk tasted a lot sweeter on valentines day cause she ate lots of chocolate!























I did my first photo shoot at Sears with mommy and daddy! It was a little too bright for my liking, but we got some good shots. We have to wait 2 weeks whole to get the prints (by then I'll have doubled my age!!)
We also dropped off my passport application, have had lots of visitors, and went and visited some friends (I got to meet my cousin Erik!).
Mommy and Daddy also say I'm very advanced!!! They are pretty sure that I'm teething already!!! If thats the case then I take after my mommy! Stay tuned!

Here's a few more pics from the last couple of days!

Lots of love,
Emmie

























No comments: