Sunday, February 10, 2008

First Leafs Game! More visitors, more snow!

So I finally got to see my first Toronto maple leafs game!

Daddy wasn't very impressed with how much I liked the blue and white outfit that my Uncle Ryan bought for me!

It was a pretty good game on Thursday against the Montreal Canadiens, I stayed up for most of the game and they actually won 4-2!!! I was so surprised and excited, that when Darcy Tucker scored the last goal on the empty net, I pooped my pants!!!

Carrie and Jamie were here to help me cheer them on, then they played some Rock Band (my daddy is a good drummer)!

On Saturday the leafs played again and won again!! Daddy called that a winning streak!


Saturday was "Hockey Day in Canada", so after the leaf game was the Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens. Much to the dismay of daddy, pa-pa, pop-pop and uncle ryan this was the first hockey game that I actually watched and paid attention to!

Brodie sure would be happy if I turned out to be a Senators fan!!
























So I'm 12 days old now and we have gotten over 50 cm of snow since I've been born. I knew being Canadian would be tough, but this is ridiculous!!

Daddy goes out to do lots of shoveling, and when he comes back inside we get to have naps together!!!






















Here's the shirt I got after my surprise arrival in London at St. Josephs hospital!





















My cousin Tricia stopped by for a visit! She told me all about her wedding coming up in Costa Rica! I can't wait to get away from the snow for a while!










We went to GiGi and PaPa's for another visit. GiGi sure gets a kick out of keeping me awake so that I'll sleep for mommy and daddy!















Gram and Pop-Pop came over to see me again on the weekend. They brought me a new toy, a book and Pop-Pop read me a book that he got at work called "Just Grandpa and Me". I slept the whole time Pop-Pop was reading to me... I'll probably just wait 'til they make it into a movie!














Our whole family picture!!!















My brother Dexter sure likes to hang out close to me all the time!! I think he's a little jealous that I seem to get most of the attention!!















Doesn't my mommy look smokin' hot!!? I hope I'm as pretty as her when I'm older!!















Well, I have to go again! Mommy and Daddy are going to take me on a walk today. But they said it's -20 with the wind chill so we will probably walk at the mall... I plan to trick them into buying me something nice when we are there!!

Bye for now,
Emmie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Emmie, Gram sure enjoyed visiting with you, yesterday. We love you sooooo much!
Your Daddy is doing a wonderful job on your blog. We sure enjoy viewing it!
I love your family picture. What a great family you have!
Hope to see you really soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmie: Sure enjoyed reading your new blog entry today. It seems you have lots of snow too.... Up here in Gravenhurst, it never seems to stop lately. It was real nice visiting you yesterday, I sure enjoyed it, other than spending $600 on a new laptop that your Father was convinced that I needed! Oh well, it is sure nice to just sit here in my comfy chair and have no wires at all and be able to surf your blog. The only thing that could be better is if the Leaf's were playing.... yes, that Uncle Ryan of yours is a pretty smart guy, buying you that real nice maple leaf outfit. It sure looks good. It was fun visiting you yesterday, and watching our first leaf game together, and they even won in overtime no less.... Maybe one day we will convince your father he is cheering for the wrong team. He will want to join the parade down Yonge St. though... when the time comes... Anyways Emmie, Grandma has my dinner just about ready. Hope you update your blog again soon!

Pop-pop Hollinger