Sunday, February 3, 2008

My first bath, my new friends and my first Flames game!

Hi again everyone!

So on Friday night, mommy and daddy decided to give me my first bath at home! I didn't really enjoy it very much, but I got them back pretty good: I stayed up ALL night!! - heh heh heh













































On Saturday, my cousins came over to visit again. Erica and Jay brought cupcakes that Jay watched Erica make!! They made mommy and daddy very happy. I'm going to have to remember to make cupcakes for them if I ever do something wrong when I'm older!!




























Also on Saturday my new best friend came over! Her name is Cassianna, she brought me some flowers! She is 9 months older than me, and she's gonna show me the ropes. I'll have to post the pictures of our visit later because they seem to all be on other peoples cameras!










This is the outfit that daddy brought home for me from New York City. It's a little big, but it sure keeps me nice and warm! See how I'm just chillin' out in daddy's lap with my hand in my pocket!?















Saturday night was one of the most important events of my life so far! My first Calgary Flames game!!! Daddy sure got excited for it! He was a little disappointed though, for 3 reasons:

1) I spit up on my pink flames T-shirt 2 seconds after I got it on - I think it made him worry I might be a leafs fan

2) I fell asleep before the puck dropped

3) The flames lost 2-1 to the Dallas stars. Somebody named Marty Turco stole the game.

I did do some good ol' hockey cheering and that made him a little happier!


Well, I gotta go again, Daddy's going to show me something called a Super Bowl!!!


With love,
Emmie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmie: Sorry to hear you first bath did not go so well, I can remember bathing your father, and that never seemed to go very well either. Don't get all hept up about your Father wanting you to watch Calgary Flame games... there is a thing a choice in this world, and a better choice is the Leaf's. Both of your Grand Fathers are Leaf fans, and if we have to, we will come over and pull the plug on your father's TV set when those flame guys come on. Just wait until we trade the team away, and get a bunch of new players, then we will show you what a Stanley Cup looks like. Oh...and for the sake of your Mother, you are supposed to sleep at night, and stay up during the day! Remember that. Anyways, gotta go and watch the super bowl game Emmie, so I will blog to you later. With love... Pop-pop Hollinger.